The Eurofi Seminar 2015
Milan, 10, 11 & 12 September 2014
Fostering growth in a highly indebted EU environment
A seminar organised in association with the Latvian EU Council Presidency open to a targeted audience of public and industry representatives of the public authorities and the financial industry.
The aim of this seminar is to facilitate open and interactive discussions between public decision-makers and leaders of the financial industry on the major on-going reforms in the financial sector.
Eurofi is a European thinktank chaired by J. de Larosière dedicated to financial regulation and supervision and a platform for exchanges between the industry and public authorities.
Eurofi Forum 2014, Milan, 10-11 & 12 September
Eurofi High Level Seminar 2014, Athens, 31 March-1 April
- 2014 Milan Report
- Achieving greater safety and efficiency in EU securities and derivative trading and post-trading Milan 2014
- Completing the EU regulation of asset management and shadow banking Milan 2014
- Conditions for implementing market regulations consistently at the global level Milan 2014
- Conditions for revitalising securitisation based on Prime High Quality Securitisations (PHQS) of SME loans Milan 2014
- Defining an appropriate recovery and resolution regime for Financial Market Infrastructures Milan 2014
- Feasibility of banking crisis management at global level Milan 2014
- Newsletter Milan 2014
- Next steps regarding the regulation of the E.U. insurance sector in the global context Milan 2014
- Providing long term investors with appropriate financing tools Milan 2014
- Recent developments on monetary policy
- Stimulating EU corporate bond and equity markets Milan 2014
- The regulatory challenges posed by electronic financial and payment services Milan 2014
- Towards a Fiscal Union? Milan 2014
Eurofi members are global and regional financial institutions operating in Europe and covering the main sectors of the financial industry (banking, insurance, market infrastructures, asset management, credit rating agencies…)
Access the specific resources reserved to the members of Eurofi.