Eurofi Seminar 2014
Athens 31 March and 1 April
Combining resilience and growth
An event organized by Eurofi in association with the Greek EU Presidency and open to selected representatives of the public authorities and financial industry representatives.
The Eurofi Forum 2014
Milan, 10, 11 & 12 September 2014
Relaunching growth in the current EU economic and regulatory environment
An event organized by Eurofi in association with the Italian EU Presidency and open to a targeted audience of public and industry representatives of the public authorities and the financial industry.
The aim of this Forum is to facilitate open and interactive discussions between public decision-makers and leaders of the financial industry on the major on-going reforms in the financial sector.
Attendance to this Forum is by invitation only and free of charge.
Eurofi is a European thinktank chaired by J. de Larosière dedicated to financial regulation and supervision and a platform for exchanges between the industry and public authorities.
Eurofi Financial Forum 2013, Vilnius 12-13 September
- Evolution of bank and market intermediated financing in the EU 2014 Athens
- Financial Market Infrastructure reforms 2014 Athens
- Global consistency of OTC derivatives and banking requirements Athens 2014
- Key priorities for the forthcoming EU Commission Athens 2014
- Mitigating systemic risks in the asset management sector 2014 Athens
- Providing appropriate financing tools for EU SMEs and midcaps 2014 Athens
- Relaunching EU securitisation market
- 2014 The Eurofi High Level Seminar - Athens - Summary
- The risks and challenges of expanding collateral use and re-use 2014 Athens
Eurofi members are global and regional financial institutions operating in Europe and covering the main sectors of the financial industry (banking, insurance, market infrastructures, asset management, credit rating agencies…)
Access the specific resources reserved to the members of Eurofi.