The Eurofi Forum 2013
Vilnius 12/13 September
Improving the resilience of the financial sector to foster EU economic recovery
An event organized by Eurofi in association with the Lithuanian EU Presidency and open to a targeted audience of public and industry representatives of the public authorities and the financial industry.
The aim of this Forum was to facilitate open and interactive discussions between public decision-makers and leaders of the financial industry on the major on-going reforms in the financial sector.
Eurofi is a European thinktank chaired by J. de Larosière dedicated to financial regulation and supervision and a platform for exchanges between the industry and public authorities.
Eurofi High Level Seminar 2013, Dublin, 10 – 12 April 2013
- 2013 Critical market infrastructures
- 2013 Eurofi Forum Vilnius Summary
- 2013 Financial supervision by J de Larosiere
- 2013 Financing of the EU economy
- 2013 Implementation G20 commitments
- 2013 Monetary policy by J de Larosiere
- 2013 Recovery and resolution FMIs
- 2013 Recovery and resolution of banks
- 2013 The challenges faced by EU banks
Eurofi members are global and regional financial institutions operating in Europe and covering the main sectors of the financial industry (banking, insurance, market infrastructures, asset management, credit rating agencies…)
Access the specific resources reserved to the members of Eurofi.