Eurofi Financial Forum 2012
Brussels 27/28 September 2012
Summary of discussions
Addressing growth and stability challenges in the context of the new financial regulatory framework
An event organized by Eurofi in association with the Cyprus EU Presidency, which gathered over 400 representatives of the public authorities and the financial industry.
Speech of J. de Larosière on “Financial Regulation and Growth”
This document is adapted from a speech given by Jacques de Larosière on 5 December 2012 at a meeting of HSBC in Brussels
Eurofi is a European thinktank chaired by J. de Larosière dedicated to financial regulation and supervision and a platform for exchanges between the industry and public authorities.
Eurofi High level seminar 2012, Copenhagen (Denmark), 29 march 2012.
- 2012 Brussels - Newsletter
- 2012 Challenges ahead for fund depositaries
- 2012 Collateral management in the context of OTC derivative reforms
- 2012 EU crisis management framework
- 2012 Eurofi Forum - Brussels - Summary
- 2012 Improving the financing of long term projects to favour growth
- 2012 Improving the regulation of the EU shadow banking sector
- 2012 Priorities for improving retail investor protection
- 2012 Shadow banking and stability issues in investment fund regulation
- 2012 Towards an effective European Banking Union
Eurofi members are global and regional financial institutions operating in Europe and covering the main sectors of the financial industry (banking, insurance, market infrastructures, asset management, credit rating agencies…)
Access the specific resources reserved to the members of Eurofi.